Mother of the Bride Spot

Random thoughts on being a Mother of the Bride...although since we are now past The Wedding, perhaps this would be better titled Random Thoughts On Life In General...

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Two Things...

Number 1: I cured the icemaker in the refrigerator once again using the hair dryer. I have saved SO MUCH money (read -- hard earned $$$) with that little trick. Read it and weep, Sears....

I totally ROCK!

Number 2: I burned the bottom out of my teapot by totally forgetting the water I set to boil for my cup of tea.


So much for my cup 'o decaf Constant Comment...sigh.

It's all Simon's fault.

Well, I was watching American Idol, hence it is Simon's fault. Or maybe Randy's.

Maybe?

1 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Blogger RCO said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAA...but thanks for mentioning "American Idol" as there is someone from the Arts School here in Brookhaven who is supposed to be on tonight's episode.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home