Mother of the Bride Spot

Random thoughts on being a Mother of the Bride...although since we are now past The Wedding, perhaps this would be better titled Random Thoughts On Life In General...

Thursday, August 06, 2009

It Happened Again....

I don't believe it.

But it is true.

It happened again.

The occasion was Andy's wedding in Seattle last weekend.

For the rehearsal dinner, I wore the dress I bought for Soren's wedding in the Outer Banks, but didn't wear because Linda was wearing it.

For the wedding, I wore the same outfit I wore for Soren's wedding. No one else had it. So far, so good.

But no one had seen Carole's dress -- or Linda's dress. Linda is the Mother of the Groom. In pink, which is appropriate for one welcoming a daughter to the family....




See what I mean???

2 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger RCO said...

Jan, that is just tooooo funny!!! ;o)

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love the outfits you both have on. Intricate patterns and great colours. Are they Ann Balon Mother of the Bride outfits?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home